Do you want to lose weight? Are you one of those women regardless of your age that has a problem with losing excess fat? Yes when it comes to loosing fat, it’s really difficult. Let me guess, you’ve tried every little thing from fad diets to starvation techniques to intense cleanses and crazy fat loss workouts.
And what was the end result? Well since your here the answer is obvious.
The best way to lose fat is by doing cardio. You probably experienced some quick short term weight loss and then nothing. You then got frustrated, anxious and probably a little mad (especially if you spent money on it). And worst of all you probably went back to your old eating habits and cut back on your workouts or stopped completely. Oh and please never go for those paid advertisements that are shown on TV, they are absolutely trash!
Here Are 3 Keys For Busy Women To Lose Body Fat Quickly
1. Metabolic Conditioning- You need to keep your metabolism rate high if you really want to lose weight, instead of starving yourself which is very wrong. Perform interval training instead of steady state cardio workouts to drop fat. Your metabolic process is going to be elevated much more with intervals than a long, slow session on the treadmill and you’ll be burning calories for up to 36 hours after your workout.
Some examples of this would be jumping rope, boxing, sprints, stadium sprints or intervals on the bike.
Here is a sample Beginner Interval Training Workout using just Bodyweight Exercises
•Do this workout without resting between exercises.
•Do each exercise for 30 seconds straight.
•Repeat the circuit 4 -6 times
•First always go through a good warm up. Train hard, but safe.
1) Bodyweight Squats
3) Repeated Vertical Jumps ==>
4) Close-Grip Pushups
5) Inverted Row
2. Strength Training- is particularly critical for women (and I don’t care what your age is) that want to eliminate body fat, strengthen and tone your entire system.
Most women shy away from working with weights, they fear they will buff up which is completely wrong thinking. To enhance your fat burning you need to develop lean muscle. Don’t be concerned; this won’t make you bulky.
Instead focus on large movements that use a number of muscle groups. Choose fat burning exercises like walking lunges, push ups, squat jumps and chin ups etc.
Here is a sample Strength Training Workout.
* Rest 45-60 seconds in between each exercise
* Warm Up Thouroughly
* Do this workout 3 times a week
1A) Bent Over Row – Barbell, Dumbbell or Kettlebell
2A) Squats – Front or Back Barbell, Dumbbell, Kettlebell or Bodyweight
2B) Press – Barbell, Dumbbell or Kettlebell
Rest for 3-5 minutes after completing 1A&B and starting 2A&B
3. Nutrition- You need to have a healthy and clean diet program is critical to any fat loss. Don’t for one minute believe that more workouts can make up for a lousy diet.
Sorry ladies it doesn’t work that way. You need to work it both ways.
I am a firm believer in rewarding yourself once in a while, but omly after you have established a solid nutrition plan. With all of the diet regime ideas on the market, it may be difficult to choose where to start. Keep it simple- concentrate on hydration, consuming small meals and snacks every 3-4 hrs and having protein, produce and water with every single meal and snack. Steer clear of processed foods, starch and sugary snacks.
You should have these foods in your nutritional plan!
A variety of lean protein sources